Donor debit Pay option

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by OwlVac, Jun 22, 2017.

1. OwlVac

OwlVac Member

Hey I recently tried to buy a donor rank but I realized that the only pay option was Paypal or Payment wall. I was wondering if you guys could put in a debit pay option as well. Most people that play Minecraft are around 14-16 years old, and of course we cannot get credit until we are 18 or something. I really wish you guys could add a debit option so that we can get ranks easier. To be honest I really don't want to ask my parents to buy me a rank in minecraft xD so it would be much better if I payed it myself. Please add debit option if possible, I'm sure there are many more players in my situation.

Thanks
    -G3NOS

2. Ilusionary

Ilusionary Member

@McIsTheLimit , @ItsSynchro , @GrimReaper52498
    By the way, you can create your own paypal account even tho you are not 18 and make the money of your debit card be sent to your paypal account :) Have a great day!

OwlVac likes this.
  3. OwlVac

OwlVac Member

4. Ilusionary

Ilusionary Member

@McIsTheLimit this "play with debit or credit card" option is only available if you have already an account on paypal and have already forwarded your debit or credit card to paypal , they have this option only if those paypal users forgot their credentials.

5. McIsTheLimit

McIsTheLimit Guest

@Ilusionary @OwlVac I don't know what you two are clicking on because for me when I click pay with paypal, me to that screen, and when I click on pay with credit/debit card, it says at the top "PayPal Guest Checkout" Which only ask for information about you, and the card, nothing else, not your SSN.

6. McIsTheLimit

McIsTheLimit Guest

Screen shots would be nice as to what your seeing...

7. OwlVac

OwlVac Member

@
    IDK man, I linked my debit with PayPal and then I tried to buy a donor rank but says I need to like add money in my PayPal first. I tried adding money from debit to PayPal but when I do it it's asking for my Social security number and year I was born, and the year doesn't even go to 2001. So I do have to be 18 to transfer money to PayPal. It just doesn't work. I'll send screenshots when I get home.

8. OwlVac

OwlVac Member

Ahhh, I couldn't transfer money from debit but it turns out I was able to connect with my bank. Problem solved