MAINTANANCE!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by ItsSynchro, Jul 3, 2017.

1. ItsSynchro

ItsSynchro Administrator
    Staff Member Owner

Greetings,

I’am writing this post to advise all players that SynchroCraft will be under going heavy maintenance. Just to clear it up before any confusion stirs up, no we will not be shutting down, and it is ridiculous to even suggest that. SynchroCraft will be whitelisted for the remainder for this week this way we can work on recoding most of our plugins without having to worry about constantly restarting the server while players are on it just to test our update.

What exactly will we be working on? Well… We’ll be working on pretty much all of our plugins which include FFA, UHC Simulator, Duels, and even our Hub. We’re not entirely sure on to when we’ll be completed with our Revamp project, but I 90% guarantee you’ll be satisfied of our planned updates.

Firstly, our Hub will be receiving a completely new look which includes a new spawn, along with us recoding our entire Core Hub plugin.

Secondly is our UHC Simulator server. UHC Simulator is our mainly played game mode, on which we’re proud to say that we were one of the first 3 servers to introduce it to the community. As more and more servers are over saturating the game mode, we’ve decided to spice things up and overall enhance the performance along with the features on which we offer on our UHC Simulator server.

Thirdly is FFA. FFA has been a game mode on SynchroCraft for quiet some time now, on which has gotten us started in the Competitive PvP scene. FFA will be completely remodeled along with it being changed for Season 5. Season 5 will be introducing a large amount of new features along with an old map style that several OG players have missed.

Wow! A lot of new features all in 1 week huh? Yeah… Here at SynchroCraft we strive to be one of the many successful Competitive PvP servers. Please keep in mind that SynchroCraft currently only has 1 developer which is @GrimReaper52498 , on which he will be working countless days and nights on SynchroCraft plugins.

None of this would be possible without our amazing players and donators who have supported us throughout these months. I want everyone reading this post to give themselves a pat on the back for being apart of SynchroCraft.

EDIT;; Forgot to mention that Premium ranked players along with our YouTube and Streamer's will be able to login to the server whenever we're close to relaunching.

#1 ItsSynchro, Jul 3, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
    OwlVac and Cuando like this.
  2. spidah8

spidah8 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

cant wait!

3. Cuando

Cuando New Member

What am I supposed to do the whole week....

4. PlatinumStats

PlatinumStats New Member

This revamp sounds amazing! I’m so excited and can’t wait to see what comes next! Gl!

5. Kintiski

Kintiski Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator